(904) 241-8176 | info@beachcpafirm.com


Reports Required for Foreign Investments

March 31, 2015

Owning foreign assets or having signature authority over certain foreign accounts means extra filing requirements. For example, Part III of Schedule B, the form where you report interest and dividends, has questions you might need to complete about foreign accounts and trusts. You may also need to file "Form 8938, Statement of Specified Foreign Financial Assets," with your income tax return. Other filings related to foreign assets include a form that must be filed electronically with the Treasury Department.

Back to List

In three easy steps, our team can help you
find your path to a sustainable, profitable business
and more individual freedom.



Latest from Our Blog

qb-proadvisor-desktop qb-proadvisor-advdesktop qb-proadvisor-online qb-proadvisor-advonline qb-proadvisor-enterprise

Learn More

Help us. Help others.

Tell us about your experience with our firm.

Review Us