(904) 241-8176 | info@beachcpafirm.com


Take a Different Route to a Roth IRA

March 12, 2014

If your income exceeds certain levels, you cannot make contributions to a Roth IRA. However, you can convert a traditional IRA to a Roth IRA no matter how high your income. Roth IRAs are popular because qualifying distributions are tax-free and annual distributions are not required at age 70½. A conversion to a Roth is a taxable event, so factor that into your analysis. For more information, call us at 904-241-8176.

Back to List

In three easy steps, our team can help you
find your path to a sustainable, profitable business
and more individual freedom.



Latest from Our Blog

qb-proadvisor-desktop qb-proadvisor-advdesktop qb-proadvisor-online qb-proadvisor-advonline qb-proadvisor-enterprise

Learn More